cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having a nightmare with O2!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well i received my new iphone 6s on friday no problem but ever since i've been chasing O2 because they haven't yet put my account on my O2, my number brings nothing up on there system but they have a record of my order etc.. Spent nearly 45 minutes on the phone earlier and they were meant to call me back at 3pm but heard nothing surprise surprise! As a new customer this doesn't make a good first impression for me... The only half answer i have is there could be a delay on the system. The advisor actually told me if she was me she wouldnt have called to flag it up and would have sold the phone Horrified lol

Rant over for now.. god knows if i will actually get this sorted out

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145329 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27921 Solutions
The last upgrade I did took about 3 to 4 days to show in My O2.
It should be immediate but occasionally things go wrong - It's no excuse but just saying it can take a few days for the system to catch up.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 6

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Give it till tomorrow, systems probably overloaded with all the iPhone hype...

If it doesn't show up, then call cs again!
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm off work wednesday so if nothing shows by then i will call back....
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 145329 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27921 Solutions
You'll get a text when it becomes active.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Din't worry, it will definitely appear in my O2.  Patience is needed with every aspect of o2 these days.

Message 6 of 6