Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have I been accepted or rejected?

Winters1987
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I took out a sim only contract in September 2022 and today I was looking at my account and I noticed it said I was eligible for a upgrade so I decided to get a new phone and upgrade I went through the process upgraded to a iPhone 14 got sent contract summary, contract information, key information and then a order confirmation, My question is if I had been rejected would I have fount out by now even on a Saturday? It's been 8 hours and I've not had a rejection email yet? And I've also rang CS and they said they can't see anything wrong with my order and I would of known by now if I'd been rejected by now? My only worry is its a weekend do they process checks at weekends? 

Thanks for your help 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145094 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Winters1987 

In general, upgrades aren't credit checked, although O2 have been referring many recently without reason. Also, you are taking a device plan on credit, so there is a good chance that you will be checked and possibly referred.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 145094 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Winters1987 

Check your order progress and see if it progresses or not.

You won't get told if it's referred or rejected. The fist you will know of a rejection is that it will say order cancelled.

If O2 couldn't see any issues, I'm sure you will be fine.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 6

Winters1987
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's still there just hasn't moved from order to processing yet I'll keep a eye on it I've heard that upgrades are different to taking out a new contract is that true? Are the checks different?

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 145094 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Winters1987 

In general, upgrades aren't credit checked, although O2 have been referring many recently without reason. Also, you are taking a device plan on credit, so there is a good chance that you will be checked and possibly referred.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 4 of 6

Winters1987
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Order all done and on its way I was panicking over nothing 😭🤣🤣🤣

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 145094 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

Good news mate slight_smile

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 6 of 6