cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have I been accepted? Help??

pchappers
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Registered:

Hello All,

 

Sorry sure you get asked this alot.

I have just completed online application for an ipad.

I have recieved all the normal emails CCA and legal documents.

The upfront fee has been taken. Does this mean I have been accepted??

I know this doesn't show untl device ready for dispatch which I presume will be Monday.

Message 1 of 5
883 Views
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126786 Posts
  • 613 Topics
  • 21764 Solutions
Registered:

@pchappers 

To be honest it means nothing. 

You may still be referred but you should hear something from O2 in around 2 to 3 days. If you have been accepted and device is in stock you may get a dispatch email tomorrow evening. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
876 Views
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126786 Posts
  • 613 Topics
  • 21764 Solutions
Registered:

@pchappers 

To be honest it means nothing. 

You may still be referred but you should hear something from O2 in around 2 to 3 days. If you have been accepted and device is in stock you may get a dispatch email tomorrow evening. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Message 2 of 5
877 Views

pchappers
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Registered:

It's really confusing.

Surly if it was a NO it would just say something like sorry not succesfull!!!

 

Message 3 of 5
870 Views

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126786 Posts
  • 613 Topics
  • 21764 Solutions
Registered:
If it was a flat out no, it would, but you could be borderline and sent for referral.
It’s always easier in that respect to go in store as you’ll know immediately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Message 4 of 5
868 Views

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 86776 Posts
  • 594 Topics
  • 5054 Solutions
Registered:

Also, being an ipad, it's very likely out of stock whatever the website says. In my opinion it's 99% certain you have been accepted. That remaining 1% however could mean a credit check with it being a weekend order.

2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2




O2 Social Media

SM Icons(Twitter |
Instagram | Facebook)




































5695219-2
Message 5 of 5
845 Views