cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going going not quite gone........?!

Anonymous
Not applicable
On Friday I received a text from O2 encouraging me to top up before 17/01/2015 and O2 would give me the same amount to use on calls,texts and data within 21 days....so I topped up £15 on 16/01/15 but O2 haven't sent me a text confirming the extra promised ?! Usually the text confirming the extra perk comes through straight away....anyone else had the same problem ?
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not aware of anything going on with pay and go... but we found that some post pay customers that deleted and installed the my o2 app saw the information update, you can try if u want but you might be better off ringing 4445.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123226 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
On Friday I received a text from O2 encouraging me to top up before 17/01/2015 and O2 would give me the same amount to use on calls,texts and data within 21 days....so I topped up £15 on 16/01/15 but O2 haven't sent me a text confirming the extra promised ?! Usually the text confirming the extra perk comes through straight away....anyone else had the same problem ?

@Anonymous  @Anonymous  It may be that as its the weekend the system is slow to update. MyO2 certainly isnt showing up to date info for a lot of people. Give it another 24 hrs and try again...

If you still are having problems ring CS on 4445 and ask them to check for you

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

Another member on here, @Anonymous (who works for o2 but posts on here in her private capacity) has reported that there is a known issue with data allowances not updating.

Not sure if this relates to your issue but if you haven't had your text say by Monday then you may need to call o2.
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
It could be virtual credit where you use up the extra allowance before you use up the amount you originally topped up with.

Virtual,allowance is where you have the extra credit but it does not show in your balance. You know when It has ended because you will start to use up the money you started on
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not aware of anything going on with pay and go... but we found that some post pay customers that deleted and installed the my o2 app saw the information update, you can try if u want but you might be better off ringing 4445.

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
..thankyou ! Great advice
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Glad we could help
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Glad the community was able to help slight_smile