cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going abroad

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi i'm going to New York in 2 weeks and i was just wondering how do i set my phone up for international calls / texts from America someone I know who is currently on holiday in New York their phone isnt working so I was just wondering how do I set my own up ?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Before you go phone 1760 from your phone or *#21# it will turn off diverts to voicemail.

The bolt on can be added from your myo2 account or by phoning customer service on 202 slight_smile

Get her to restart her phone she might find its just not worked out its left the country yet. (Not all smart phones are really that smart haha)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hmm I don't think there's anything you need to do. You can however make it cheaper for yourself by turning off voicemails and getting an international bolt on:)

Your phone should work find in NYC.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you maybe my cousin is just unlucky ill have to ask her what network she's on
Message 3 of 6

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Before you go phone 1760 from your phone or *#21# it will turn off diverts to voicemail.

The bolt on can be added from your myo2 account or by phoning customer service on 202 slight_smile

Get her to restart her phone she might find its just not worked out its left the country yet. (Not all smart phones are really that smart haha)
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ill do that now thanks
Message 5 of 6

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
No worries:) have a good time:)
Message 6 of 6