Did you mean: 

Giving iPhone 14 upgrade to son

Hillsey08
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

Just upgraded my O2 contract & gone for the iPhone 14. I prefer the phone I have now & want to give the 14 to my son who is also an O2 customer. Is it as simple as inserting his sim into the new 14 & it's ready to use?

Or is there more steps I have to follow.

Thank you for any input.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12148 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1129 Solutions

If he has an iPhone already then yes it is that simple @Hillsey08 .

If not, he will need to get the iData bolt on loaded to his account, so that some functions (like Visual Voicemail) will work properly.

o2 ultimately do not mind which phone you use, so long as any payments are made on time...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12148 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1129 Solutions

If he has an iPhone already then yes it is that simple @Hillsey08 .

If not, he will need to get the iData bolt on loaded to his account, so that some functions (like Visual Voicemail) will work properly.

o2 ultimately do not mind which phone you use, so long as any payments are made on time...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

Hillsey08
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for confirming what I thought. Yes he has the previous iPhone so all good.

Thank you again & have a great weekend.

Message 3 of 3