Did you mean: 

Galaxy bud pro2 for £1

Nelmo360
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all. 

Been looking through the posts on here and can see that a lot of people are having the same issue. 

Has anyone been able to resolve this issue and how. 

Have contacted o2 numerous times and always same thing. We'll direct it to our team to sort it and never hear a thing back.

Did receive 1 code but when trying to use it comes up invalid code 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27887 Solutions

@Nelmo360 

You have to keep trying O2, sorry.

Guide: Gift with Purchase  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27887 Solutions

@Nelmo360 

You have to keep trying O2, sorry.

Guide: Gift with Purchase  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 4

Andrea1000
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You are not alone with this problem been told so many lies and had accusations made against me its ridiculous. Ive tried twice today the first time was told it was my fault and i was doing it wrong when i tried what he told me it didnt work. I think its getting towrds time for some kind of legal advice or social media campaign

Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6554 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Andrea1000 

I think that keeping on at O2 and following the advice in the guide that @MI5 has given you a link to is your best option. Whilst there are lots of issues on this forum about this offer, everyone appears to get their buds in the end. 

O2 do have a complaints' procedure and i can set out details of this if that would be helpful. However, complaints have an eight week turnaround time and other O2 teams will be reluctant or unwilling to interact with you whilst your complaint is open. Hence, the complaints' route should really be your last resort. 

If you 'phone Customer Services again, calling soon after 8.00am is recommended. That increases your likelihood of speaking to a UK-based advisor ; they tend to have more experience. The social media team also tends to be a good option.  

Message 4 of 4