Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Further credit check. What?

DLandy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ordered an iphone 13 mini and received the legal documents with the "full steam ahead" bla bla bla emails. I had payed for next day delivery, 24 hours later nothing. Called customer service at 11am the next day and was told I was being credit checked further? a random process to combat fraud? was told to wait for an email in 24 hours. 24 hours later... nothing. Again. So again, I call in, this time I am told something along the same lines and are told that in 24-38hours I will receive an email if my credit check was accepted. What? I've never had anything on credit before and I have no credit cards. What is going on???????????

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@DLandy 

It will sound weird but the fact you haven't had anything on credit before and no credit cards is the reason why. It means you haven't built up a credit score for O2 to check.

If you want to call O2 after the weekend, then use any number in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@DLandy 

It will sound weird but the fact you haven't had anything on credit before and no credit cards is the reason why. It means you haven't built up a credit score for O2 to check.

If you want to call O2 after the weekend, then use any number in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2