cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Furious with 02. You have disconnected my iPad and have sent me a default notice URGENT

JohnP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

02 have disconnected my iPad! I have been trying and trying to reach them this applies to a personal contract. 

I owe 02 around £60 for the iPad that is late because my income has been seriously affected by COVID-19 I am a self employed business owner. They have been restricting the iPad and I cannot get through to  discuss and now they have disconnected it! I have been so busy dealing with other areas of my life including my business I have only been able to phone! 

I am on hold right now currently totalling at 22 minutes. Over an hour with no answer yesterday. 

The business team have put a hold on payments but I want to get this sorted out and also will lodge a formal complaint. Letting the system churn out default notices quite simply isn't on. Is there a good time to call them? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

JohnP
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Spoke to someone after 35 minutes after she realized they had made a mistake she tried to transfer me through to payment management who wouldn't talk to me directly whilst she was on the phone, she actually transferred me back to the main menu which gives no clear option to get through to them. 

The line then disconnected. its the muppet show in full effect with long hold times. 

Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@JohnP 

This isn't O2 you are writing to.

Please continue to hold as it's very busy right now.

Complaints process here https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

JohnP
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I thought they had people on the forum? ok thanks

Message 4 of 6

JohnP
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

And also are they doing live chat? 

Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Live chat taken offline due to working restrictions imposed.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6