cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Samsung galaxy buds2 SMS text issue?

TC90
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered a phone with the offer of some free Samsung galaxy ear buds. I understand the T&Cs and know I will get a text with a voucher code after 30 days of purchase.

However my 30 days are now up but I am yet to receive the text. Have anyone else experienced issues getting this text? Also is the text from o2 or Samsung?

Many thanks in advance 

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thank you @Cleoriff 

@Halbarad  I will send you a private message so I can look into this for you. 

Message 11 of 18

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123706 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7486 Solutions

Thanks again @O2Sarah- x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 18

Hobo65
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Sarah, I've received code Friday and I tried using it the same day, it all looked good till I checked out and it said "something went wrong and to contact O2", since then I have been sent from pillar to post, where they have told me it's Samsung, Blackhawk promotion and to contact them, who both sent me back to O2 whom seem to have no clue to what is going on, and the last person I spoke to tried to help then said they'll phone back which they never did. Hopefully you can help.

Message 13 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 123706 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7486 Solutions
Message 14 of 18

Hobo65
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff 

Thanks, O2Sarah has responded and said "So looking at the offer we became aware of an issue with the offer on Friday. Some customers may have received their code but still can’t redeem the offer. We are looking into this but I don't have any further information right now. Usually we will update you to let you know what is happening as soon as we have more information but please keep trying with the code you have in the meantime. "

Message 15 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 123706 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7486 Solutions

@Hobo65 

Yes, another O2 advisor told me that O2 recognise there is a problem as so many people are trying to put claims through and they are working to resolve it asap.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 18

AsetGebnut
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all here, I've been having the same problem. I've waited way over 30 days now and have called O2 3 times. Each time the sales team has said I would get the code within 24hrs but 24hrs come and go and the code doesn't arrive. I'm getting worried now as the promotion expires on 5th June. Where should I go now to get this sorted?

Message 17 of 18

AsetGebnut
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Edit 05th July not 5th June

Message 18 of 18