Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find. out how much charged for a call made today

RH2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I made a return call. to an 0845 number today and then realised taht it was a scam.  I cannot find out from O2 how much I have been charged for the call.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123531 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

Hi @RH2 

084 numbers are charged at 55p a minute

All info here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/extra-charges-guide 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 123531 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

Hi @RH2 

084 numbers are charged at 55p a minute

All info here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/extra-charges-guide 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 123531 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@RH2 

If you put the full number into the check box in the link provided, you will see it's classed as a premium number.

ie

This is a non-geographic number and is not included within your Pay Monthly tariff or your free minutes allowance on Pay As You Go tariffs. The services operating on this number can include advice lines, call centres, ticket booking lines, customer support lines and others. For more information on the charges for calling this number please see Service number and access charges.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @RH2 , it's been a while since you posted your query so I hope you got all the information you needed, there's some good advice from @Cleoriff above. thumbsup

Sorry to hear that the call you made was to a scam number. 😞 I'll additionally link to the safety and security help page here just in case it might be of any help in the future e.g. in case you (or others reading this topic) are getting nuisance/spam calls.

Message 4 of 4