Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extras from one phone to another

adelphiaUK
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 28 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My first post in this community so please treat me gently....

Just over a month ago I signed up to VMO2 and transferred my existing number. As part of my package I took advantage of the 6 month Disney+ as my free "Extra".

I have now added a 2nd SIM to my account (with double data coming) for use with my tablet and I've been offered another Extra which is again for Disney+. No other Extras were available this time but as this offer is only for 1 month,  which has to be activated within 28 days, I need to ask the following.

As I already have the 6 months running, if I activate this under the same account name as the first 6 months, will this be concatenated (added) to the first 6 months or will it simply be lost?

Oh! One last thing. Is it possible to stop the reminders (or at least their frequency) for taking these Extras as I've already had 5 or 6 of them and I only signed up yesterday!

Chris
VMO2 Volt customer since December 2021
PS: Please excuse misspellings and anything which may not make sense as the medication I take sometimes have an adverse effect on me.
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@adelphiaUK 

You can't stack offers, so it con only be setup under a new email address, or it will be lost. 

The multiple texts is odd, as my other has had one since she upgraded, so is probably a gremlin in the system. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@adelphiaUK 

You can't stack offers, so it con only be setup under a new email address, or it will be lost. 

The multiple texts is odd, as my other has had one since she upgraded, so is probably a gremlin in the system. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

adelphiaUK
  • 28 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry. I should have said that the reminders are emails as I haven't even received the SIM yet.

That's what I thought about the offer. Oh well, that's one set of Extras that O2 don't need to give out.

Chris
VMO2 Volt customer since December 2021
PS: Please excuse misspellings and anything which may not make sense as the medication I take sometimes have an adverse effect on me.
Message 3 of 3