Did you mean: 

Extended upgrade with no explanation!

Robbie331996
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

IMG_3284.jpeg

 2 days ago my upgrade date was 29 days. Today it’s 3 months 28 days out of nowhere! First thing I did was check my credit file.. it’s 24 points higher than 2 months ago when I got the sim. Tried contact centre and they say (despite the attached proof) that’s it’s always been 6 months. It definitely hasn’t! 

i know there have had this problem and got it resolved in here. Anyone at O2 able to help with this and put it back?? I only took this sim as a bridge from my previous contract ending and waiting for the new iPhone. Was assured when I took it out that it would be three months because of my good credit score, just don’t know how they can extend it for absolutely no reason. 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robbie331996
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

This has now been resolved. Not sure if anyone intervened but my original upgrade date has been restored 

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93251 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you

See links below

Or you can call them from 8am to 8pm on 0808 002 0202 or 0800 081 0255

Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6619 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

2nd One today where that has happened.

BTW the picture shows your phone number and this is an open forum

I've flagged it for removal

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

Phonegeek22
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Happened to me aswell, have a number for my daughter and was planning on getting her a new ipad for Christmas, was 2 months 6 days 2 days ago and now it 5 months 4 days, any help would be great! Ive got two contracts already with o2 both iPhone 14 pro max, paid on time etc.

Message 4 of 5

Robbie331996
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

This has now been resolved. Not sure if anyone intervened but my original upgrade date has been restored 

Message 5 of 5