Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excessive Charges and bolt ons

RobK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This months bill seems a bit high so I've logged into my account and my data plan shows as free and the Bolt-On that I have (which I'd removed months ago) is also showing as Free and I cannot remove it, I'm assuming there's a mess up somewhere as why would these be free?
My bill shows I am being charged for both of these things.

I have tried calling support but sat in a queue for ages, I tried the chat but no reply!!

How can I get this fixed as I can't get through to anyone at o2?
o2 tariff.jpgIMG_3473.PNG

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36020 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

You need to cancel Disney+ on Disney site, and the 30GB is free but your O2 SIM base service has a cost associated with it for the SIMO term.

O2 is moving people to a new billing system, 360 is its name. Unless your account is mid-transfer...

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-System-Updates-360/m-p/1598402/highlight/true#M39424

As nobody here has access to your account, @RobK - you will need to reach out to O2 on 202 or on Social Media, links below, for more info.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
  • 36020 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Extras are not exactly Bolt-Ons, @RobK - they have to be removed as expl;ained here: Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

For the charges, go into Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? and inspect the call detail pages on your PDF bill for last month or previous months to understand what the chages relate to.

If that doe not work, reach out to O2 Social Media Team, links just nbelow this post, and let them help you. Good luck!

Message 2 of 5

RobK
  • 11 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have checked my bill, there's no call charges, I hardly make any calls.

Regardless of it being a Bolt-On or Extra, I cancelled it ages ago, it's now back and I'm being charged for it although it shows as being Free in the app.

If my Monthly plan is £0.00 as per the screen shot, and the Extra is Free (as per the screen shot) why am I being charged anything?

Message 3 of 5

RobK
  • 11 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm being charged 7.99 for something that shows as Free in my account.

o2 tariff 1.jpg

Message 4 of 5

pgn
  • 36020 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

You need to cancel Disney+ on Disney site, and the 30GB is free but your O2 SIM base service has a cost associated with it for the SIMO term.

O2 is moving people to a new billing system, 360 is its name. Unless your account is mid-transfer...

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-System-Updates-360/m-p/1598402/highlight/true#M39424

As nobody here has access to your account, @RobK - you will need to reach out to O2 on 202 or on Social Media, links below, for more info.

Message 5 of 5