Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download bills

JC4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm trying to download some of my bills from My O2 and keep getting an error message DASH_ERROR/4 : the account number in the target address is invalid. I can't get through on the phone to speak to anyone and I need my bills from March 2020 to today to give to my accountant. I usually download them every month with no problem but I haven't since March and now I have this problem. I've cleared my cach on Chrome and tried on different devices and still getting the same message. Can anyone help with this?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23102 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@JC4 See if this helps: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-do-I-get-to-the-Download-Bill-page/ba-p/1014096

If it doesn't you'll have to speak to customer service. Numbers are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Because you're not buying anything, O2 doesn't consider your call important, so use the Lost/Stolen or Fraud option if you have to, to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

An alternative below is the advice from an O2 Guru on how to get through.
Call 202 from your mobile.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

JC4
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the info. I'll have another go, much appreciated.

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144457 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@JC4 

Try using Edge browser.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

JC4
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the reply. It seems to be working now though I don't quite know how. I didn't try Edge as it had sorted itself but I'll keep that in mind should this problem happen again. Thanks! 

Message 5 of 5