Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double payment

ZJ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m sorry if this is a long one but last month I lost my job due to Covid but I had managed to secure another one but due to not being paid I contacted O2 to let them know that I wasn’t able to pay last month which was okay and I was told that I would only have to pay this month payment and a late fee of £3.50but I’ve looked on my account and last months and this months payments are expected to be paid even though I was told I would not be made to make 2 payments can anyone help with this please
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144293 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@ZJ 

The bills are still generated automatically and you will most likely be cut off as that is automated too. 

You'll need to call customer service and ask for payment management Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144293 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@ZJ 

The bills are still generated automatically and you will most likely be cut off as that is automated too. 

You'll need to call customer service and ask for payment management Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2