cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dont know witch mobile phone to have???

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hiya everyone. I am new to this forum I want a new mobile but as there are soooo many on the market i havnt got a clue which one to go for. I know what features i want on it but thats about it lol . It has to be on pay as you go. The features i want on it are - Good megapixel camera with flash.
Good memory.
Colour screen.
Video.
Radio.
Music player were i can fit alot of songs on it.
Internet.
Bluetooth.
Voice recorder.
Calendar.
Calculator.
Alarm.
timer.
stopwatch.
Doesnt really matter if its touch screen or not.
Dont want one that has got a stylus.

I have got a sony ericsson at the mo & i defo dont want one again.

So i would be very greatfull if any of you could recommend some to me.

Thanks
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hiya. Sorry never thought of putting a price guide 😐 Erm....... i was thinking around £100-£180.
Message 2 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Have you looked at the O2 online shop?

http://shop.o2.co.uk/mobile_phones/Pay_And_Go
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
yeah i have but there isnt much choice. what do you lot think of the nokia 5530 XpressMusic? i have been looking at them but i am not sure as i have heard that the camra isnt very good on the zoom 😐 😐
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks sheepdog for having a look for me. i see what you mean about the features. i am going to go & have a look in my local phone shops & see what they can recommend to me. i have got 4 what i like & they are the Samsung jet, Samsung S5620 Monte, Nokia 5530 XpressMusic & the Nokia 6700.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hiya everyone. Just thought i would do an update. I have got my eye on the nokia 6700 classic but i have heard that it turns its self off & freezes. Alot of people dont like the headphones that comes with it but i think i can live with them other than that its got good reviews.

If anyone has got a nokia 6700 classic it would be great for your replys as i want to be sure befor i get it.

Thanks
Message 6 of 6