Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dissatisfaction on a new level

Fury
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
02 cancelled my new IPhone 11 account through mobiles direct accidentally while swapping over my 02 keep number !! That was nearly 8weeks ago! I’ve been disconnect 4 times due to upaid Bill , which they have put the iPhone amount on to my 02 sim only account as airtime !! 5hrs 45 mins of calling , holding , speaking to random agents , getting fobbed with same excuses ( need to speak to manager ) . O2 want iPhone back , this is apparently the only solution , then that will clear the £948 outstanding on acc and I won’t seriously be affected by bad credit due to outstanding amount !! Non of this has been my error , I was advised by Mobike phones direct ( who I paid the deposits I paid for the phone and return to them !!!))) WILL SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE ME ?! 02 customer for over 20yrs !! You’ve seriously burnt my fingers from ever wanting to deal with you ever again , nor my 7 family members who are appalayed and will also be cancelling 02 accounts due to the disgusting customer service , and tarnish said customers credit rating in the process !!!
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Fury 

I will tag our account advisors @O2Richard and @O2Waqas to help here.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 13

Fury
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Sincerely in need of assisting !! 6days and 5 hrs is enough of my time when I’m not getting any help at all ! Only threats of a bad credit .
Message 3 of 13

O2Waqas
Former Staff
  • 139 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@Cleoriff Thank you for the tag. 

@Fury Sorry for the poor service you have received, its not the level of service we want to have with O2. I will send you a private message so we can look into this further. 

Thanks 

Waqas 

signature
Message 4 of 13

Fury
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Please can you provide an email address I can respond to as email address you sent, Thanks for your email, but we have now shut down our email support
service.
So you never received my reply ? !
Message 5 of 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Fury,

@O2Waqas  isn't on today. I will tag @O2Georgina and @Korey01 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 13

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
You need to reply to the message on here, not by email @Fury.
When you log in, there should be a link in the top right saying Private Messages, and there will most likely be a number next to it (1 or 2).
Click on that, then the unread messages will be in bold.
Click on one of those, then there is an option to reply.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 13

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

@Cleoriff  thanks for the tag. @Fury  I will go ahead now and send you a private message

signature
Message 8 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Fury 

Private messages shown here on top right hand side of page.

Private Message 1.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 13

Fury
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Now receiving red letter reminders of my account being restricted !! All this goes toward my credit ref !! Can you advise me who deals with 02complaints? An internal body or do you use an external agent ? I need to contact them
Message 10 of 13