Did you mean: 

Dispatched but no tracking

W3079
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,
I got an email on Thursday evening stating that my click and collect order was dispatched. However, I never got any tracking info.
On Friday, my order status shows as complete. With the sections for tracking stating ‘Not Applicable’
My new price plan and tariff started on Friday (along with texts and emails confirming this) and over the weekend I got the texts asking me to do a survey about my recent order experience.

It all indicates that there’s a problem. Anyone else experienced this?
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@W3079 

You should get an email with a pin code to use when collecting.

Check your spam or CALL customer service for help Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@W3079 

There is no tracking for click and collect.

The device would have been dispatched to your nominated store.

You need to call them to arrange collection.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
You wouldn’t get tracking info for a click and collect order although you could obtain this by calling 202 or using the live chat, the concerning thing is as far and as I’m aware your price plan and tariff shouldn’t change until you have collected your order as they only keep it for 7 days before cancelling the order and you wouldn’t be expected to pay for something your not using, your order would however show as complete in your MyO2 when it’s dispatched if I was you I would get onto 202 on the phone ASAP
Message 3 of 9

W3079
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks. I’ve gone round in circles with them explaining this but they keep telling me that I’ll get a text with my tracking number and then it’ll be ready to collect in store.
It’s driving me mad as nobody I’m speaking to is understanding what I’m telling them.
Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@W3079 

You should get an email with a pin code to use when collecting.

Check your spam or CALL customer service for help Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Currently using:
Message 5 of 9

W3079
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I didn’t get any pin code annoyingly
Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Then you must call customer service.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

W3079
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks so much for your help. I’ll try them again (5th time) hopefully I’ll get someone who understands the problem
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Just be sure to call and not use live chat.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9