Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney +

Disneyplus
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Dose anyone know if O2 will be offering the same 6 months deal for loyal customers as well? I have been with O2 for 5 years + bought 3 devices from them and all I have been offered was to join for £5.99 a month and they will take £2.00 a month off my bill! But New customers get 6 months for free! The maths don’t add up!! Any information would be great!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Disneyplus 

Only new and upgrading customers I'm afraid. However, you can get a weeks free trial here

https://www.disneyplus.com/en-gb/welcome?cid=DSS-Search-Google-71700000064847250-&s_kwcid=AL!8468!3!... 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Mrhamps
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am disappointed to read the reply. I upgraded a couple of months ago without knowing about the 6 month offer. It seems unfair that loyal customers are being penalised by being unable to access the offer. It will make me think about loyalty the next time I consider upgrading!
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I understand how you feel but offers change all the time. O2 don't backdate offers and in a couple of months time this offer may not be available. I daresay those upgrading after the offer has finished will feel the same.

Message 4 of 4