cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ Extra and O2 phone lines closed?

adelphiaUK
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 28 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am trying to get Disney+ added to the number associated with my mobile. However, I'm a bit confused as yesterday it was added to the number associated with my watch which would be fine as long as I wanted to watch Disney+ (excuse the pun) on my watch.

In addition, as my plan on my watch is data only, the £2 talk time discount will not be applied.

Appart from all this, the order was never made against the number associated with my watch, rather it was supposed to be made against the number associated with my mobile.

Additionally, I then received emails and SMS messages saying the extra had been set up on both my numbers.

Instantly, I went to my account to check, but there was only an activated extra of Disney+ on, you guessed it, my watch.

The saga continues ...

I decided to call 202 to try and get it resolved and spoke to a lovely lady, whose name eludes me, who tried everything she could to get it switched but she wasn't able to so, in the end, it was agreed to cancel the extra on my watch and start over.

So I did, and everything went smoothly; the extra was showing up under my mobile number and no signs of it under my watch number. Great, so I thought. 

That was until about 4.30 this morning when I had 1 email, then another, and another until I finally had a total of 6 emails. 1 was confirming the cancellation of the order from yesterday, 3 were for confirmation of the order(s) and 2 stating they needed activating.

Around the same time, I received a series of 5 SMS text messages asking/telling me the same thing.

So this morning, at a slightly more social hour (9.30am), I decided to give 202 another try.

Fantastic!  The line wasn't busy and there was no queue, and then the lovely vouce came on and said "transferring you to someone who can help", only to then ge tol "Sorry, the lines are now closed and they open at blah, blah" (I can't remember the exact times it stated, but I was well inside them).

So I ask. What do I need to do to get the Disney+ extra added to my mobile number, at the correct price and not going to be charged for the one I supposedly ordered for my watch at an inflated price, or what's worse, in addition to the charge on my mobile.

Chris
VMO2 Volt customer since December 2021
PS: Please excuse misspellings and anything which may not make sense as the medication I take sometimes have an adverse effect on me.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36026 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Interesting dilemma, @adelphiaUK 

Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  is usually what we share in such cases, if it helps?

Otherwise persist with O2 as you are doing, or try Social Media to O2 as shown in the link below. Good luck! 

Message 2 of 2