Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnected phone due to not paying bill

freshjoe
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My phone has been disconnected due to falling behind on bill....I have also lost my job due to this absolutely nuisance of a virus covid 19. Can anyone help me pls
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144977 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions

@freshjoe 

Contact payment management team Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144977 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions

@freshjoe 

Contact payment management team Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

freshjoe
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Tried all different numbers its an automated service and keeps cutting me off..... its absolutely bizarre that o2 don't have people working from home...!! Its a really bad time and I need 2 keep in contact with family.
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005
0800 0901808

Message 4 of 6

Maria2
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
They have disconnected my husbands because I have fallen behind with my bills due to covid and being on furlough 😞 I can’t even ring him. He can’t accept calls or call out etc ridiculous in this current pandemic. Tried to explain before I need longer to pay it I am Struggling with four phone bills currently.
Message 5 of 6

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36439 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

Hi @Maria2 - you need to call Payment Management team, this morning around 8am is the best time, numbers are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support

Persist using any of the options until you get on the queue, then hang in there until a CS Rep takes your call, wait times can be as long as 50mins.

Message 6 of 6