Did you mean: 

Direct Debit

Andre1313
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hiya

I've been informed of a direct debit change via about 11 emails since yesterday. Decided to log into myo2 and see what is going on and pay my bill while I was there ... whole new payment system, which is awful. Noticed my airtime bill was nowhere to be found, just cannot pay it and then find out that is what the direct debit is for. Only problem is, I never asked for or authorised a direct debit. I've tried since yesterday to get through to someone and of course that's impossible so what exactly am I supposed to do?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144495 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Andre1313 

You have been moved to the new billing system which means O2 are required to set up a new direct debit to pay your bills from.

Direct debits are part of the T&C's and we'd strongly advise you to leave it in place and never worry about having to pay manually in the future.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Andre1313
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Finally! got through to someone (Kyle) and it has been sorted efficiently ... what an employee! 

Message 3 of 5

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5813 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Dave-O2 

Some positive feedback from @Andre1313 for you to relay to Kyle please. 

Message 4 of 5

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 649 Posts
  • 40 Topics
  • 16 Solutions

Thanks @Oxonian 

@Andre1313 So I can get this fed back, can you please drop me a PM with your mobile number and the date and time you spoke with Kyle? 😊

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 5 of 5