cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't get my Surprise :(

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi All,

I hope everyone is well. I played the o2 Surprise game and won 50 free digital prints. I type in my email address to were the details would be emailed to but as of yet no email has arrived. I received a text from o2 saying.
'We've sent your O2 Surprise to xxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.co.uk. You should find it in your inbox soon. Enjoy your Surprise.' Text received on 06-Aug-2009 at 16:30, I've check the email address and it is correct. I've looked on the o2 Surprise webpage but can't see anything about not receiving prise's.

Anyone able to help?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Found the answer I was looking for. Clearly wasn't looking hard enough before:

I've won a surprise but I haven't had it yet. What should I do?

It can take up to 24 hours for a network gift to be added, you will recieve the O2 Offer email within 24 hours and it'll take up to 14 days for an instant win prize to arrive unless you're one of our lucky star prize winners in which case it may take longer. If you win a star prize then we'll call you to arrange the details.
If you've been surprised with a network gift or O2 Offer but have not recieved it within the timescales mentioned above then please contact our customer service team.
If you've been surprised with an instant win prize and it's taken longer than 14 days, you need to email our partner, Grass Roots (GRG), at o2surprises@grg.com or call 0845 6029317.

Guess i'll be waiting a little longer.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm still waiting for my email, I picked 2 for 1 on dinning ( a real nice place near us is taking part)
May give them a ring tomorrow if I still haven't got my email...
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you checked that your spam filtering isn't diverting the emails. (Especially as you have a hotmail account)
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Prking,

Thank you for your reply. I've check my Junk filter setting.
Junk email is set to Medium and Delete junk is set to later. I have no email forwards on. It's been six day's so far, so will wait another 8 before chasing.
Message 5 of 5