Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device upgrade disaster

iLLmiX
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thought I'd post on here as I've been trying many other avenues, and banging my head against the proverbial brick wall... 

The saga is probably too long to post here, but the summary is that O2 sent me the wrong phone (turned out only for use in Korea) as an upgrade. Rather than send out the correct phone with a courier and collect the wrong one, it was a Jiffy bag to return the old and then wait.... Im now paying for the phone which I don't have. I've sent 7 emails to the published complaints mail address, but had nothing beyond the auto reply promising me a response in 7 days (this has being going on since late August) 

My calls to 202 are testing my patience to the limit. 

I've just printed all my emails and posted to the published address. 

Any other ideas out there how to get their attention? 

(oh yeah, tried Twitter / X too - got totally aired there too) 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144447 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@iLLmiX 

We can only suggest you keep trying.

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202, 0344 809 0202, or specific payment management number 0800 902 0217 / 0800 032 5302
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2