Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Dannygriffo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Got to say how disappointed I am. I was due a upgrade and ordered the new galaxy note 10 plus. When I was placing the order it gave me the click and collect option but after I placed the order it defaulted to home delivery and now I have to wait 5 days to receive my phone due to bank holiday. Why is there no way of just being able to go to the store and collect one today. They can see on the system that I've placed to order. The whole process is silly. If I had just gone in to my local store and done the upgrade today I would have been leaving the store with the phone but now I have to wait 5 days. Very annoying
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Dannygriffo 

You could try in store today and see if you can get approved, then cancel the original order by returning the phone under the 14 day change of mind policy.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Dannygriffo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I just don't get why they can't change delivery options after the oder has been placed, seems stupid considering the amount of complaint people make on this topic. Don't see why cs can't just contact the store and for me to just pick one up from there instead and to cancel original delivery. Surely cancelling the delivery is easier than cancelling the whole order and starting again or even applying for a new order to then cancel existing order.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You would think so, but this is O2 and nothing is ever as simple as it should be!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions
I had a similar experience recently. The store can’t give you their stock if you have ordered on line as they are different stock apparently. Unfortunately the only option would be to cancel your on line and wait a full 24 hours then go in store and buy one from there
Message 5 of 5