Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Delay

Chloe98
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I upgraded to a new phone on the 14/04/20 and was advised that I would get the next day delivery. It is now three days late and I still have not got the phone but I am being charged for it. O2 work with DPD but they have advised I check with the sender to set up an investigation. This is beyond a joke at this point as no one seems to know where the phone is! Calling 02 is impossible at the moment so I don’t really know where else to get info. My O2 all says it was delivered out ok etc so I’m confused at this point.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23145 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Chloe98 If you haven't received a dispatch email with a tracking number, it's highly likely your phone is out of stock. O2's stock reporting isn't live. We've seen this happen to thousands of people over the years. This is how O2 rolls. Your predicament is made even worse by the current crisis, as it's extremely difficult to get through to customer service, but unfortunately it's all we as customers can advise you to do. Use the link provided by @jonsie and good luck.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

Chloe98
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, yes I was thinking that. But the thing is I was sent a confirmation email, tracking reference etc to confirm it was sent out. I know DPD are useless as well and I’m confused as to why they need me to check with O2 to confirm it has been sent when it clearly has 😕 just wanting to see if it’s happened to anyone else
Message 4 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23145 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Chloe98 It happens all the time. Ultimately it is O2's responsibility to deliver the phone to you. I'm sorry to say you need to phone customer service and persist.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 5