Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage history

GP8
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I just phoned O2 and they told me I used 4GB of data last month. My O2 app says I have 9.78GB left out of my 10GB allowance which renews in 5 days. I know I only ever use around 500MB each month. How can I find my data usage history please? I've tried online and on the app but can't find it. 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@GP8 

You can find data usage on your bill 

Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I don't know what phone you've got but if you have Android 11 you go into Settings, Network and Internet, Mobile Network then select App Data Usage and it will show a list of apps, the app that is the most data thirsty at the top.

Hope this helps.

😀

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@GP8 

You can find data usage on your bill 

Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

GP8
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks M15, that works, had to download the previous bills as a pdf to see data usage.

Still a bit annoyed that when I phoned the person at o2 told me I used 4GB of data last month when the bills show I didn't. Obviously trying to keep me on my contract rather than me changing to a pay as you go sim when the contract ends.

Message 4 of 4