Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data stopped working

Heanster007
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have 10GB left of 25GB allowance. Stopped working, tried everything even swapped SIM into another O2 phone - still no data. Can't get through on chat - only option is a callback to me in 3 days! I have six accounts with O2, needless to say I am now seeking a replacement supplier...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Sounds like you may have a data multiplier bolt-on that may need to be tickled back into life, @Heanster007 - O2 can help, but you need to talk to O2 Customer Services directly - contact details are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support - call at around 08:10am UK time, and be prepared to wait while music is played at you for several minutes before getting to talk to someone.

This sequence works best for getting through to an advisor:

When you call, you will be asked for the reason you are calling.

Stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options

Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to an advisor.

Press Upgrade, Lost/Stolen or Fraud if you have to.

Good luck, @Heanster007.

Message 2 of 4

Heanster007
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Don't understand that; had this phone and SIM for a couple of years. no bolt-ons. Arranged a callback (three days later!!!) from O2 but of course they never phoned. It really is time to look at another provider - after 12 years with O2 I have lost faith in them

Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

I have been with O2 for over a dozen years, never had them call me back, ever. You need to talk to O2 Customer Services directly - contact details are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support - call at around 08:10am UK time.

All the other bits are up above.

Or book a Guru appointment in a nearby O2 store and see if they can sort you out, @Heanster007.  Book a guru below:

https://guru.secure.force.com/M_O2StoreLocatorPROJ?sfdcIFrameOrigin=null

Message 4 of 4