Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Usage

SP4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently 'upgraded' my sim only contract to 6GB date - this was purely because it was cheaper than my current 1GB data contract. I have never gone over my 1GB as am nealry always on wifi. Now for the last 2 months all of my 6GB is gone after 3 weeks! I'm not doing anything different to normal, if anything Im using less as I have a job in a school and cannot use my phone! How is this even possible? Is it worth a call to 02 to ask them to check ? Any help appreciated. Thanks 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6682 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1494 Solutions

May be worth looking at the data usage figures On your phone first. If you look at individual apps you may be able to narrow it down

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6031 Posts
  • 104 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@SP4 

It might be worth closing all of your apps down - on a Samsung Galaxy it is "Close All" when the apps are in preview mode. You can then just re-open the apps one by one as you require them. 

As @Enlli has suggested, you might have a random app that is draining your data. If you can identify it, I suggest that you uninstall it, reboot your handset and reinstall it. You can then monitor it to see if the problem recurs.  

Message 3 of 3