cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Usage on warp speed

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello All,

I have noticed that for the last few months my data usage has been used up extremely quickly, This month my allowance started on the 8th of February and 400mb of the 500mb was used up after three days, these days i was at work and only used the phone to browse Facebook, I called O2 last month, but its the usual case of we dont want to know, Has anyone had this problem in the past or Currently? I am using a HTC ONE X, contract due up in April this year, so will be leaving O2 if its not sorted.

The 500mb i have every month has been fine for the last year and a half,

Thanks

Travz       

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145091 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
Reset your data counter on phone and check what the phone thinks is been used and by what.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145091 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
Reset your data counter on phone and check what the phone thinks is been used and by what.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you perform a search you will find lots of tips on here and on the net to help reduce data usage.

Take into account when your immersed things like apps will refresh too.

A link I found useful
http://www.thestar.com/business/personal_finance/spending_saving/2012/11/16/10_ways_to_cut_your_mobi...

Message 3 of 3