Did you mean: 

DPD won't deliver!

Arnie440
Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, hoping for some help.

Ordered a new phone on upgrade on the 23rd Dec , finally dispatched on the 6th Jan and arrived at the DPD depot Chelmsford. And that's where its been until now, allegedly. Delivery date kept being delayed, then it changed to 'unexpected issue' and now has dropped off my active parcels list and just says delayed.

DPD customer service just fob me off with 'there's a backlog we haven't lost it'

Yet they have been to my address 3 times with other packages ordered since with no delay. There is no service disruption on their website. They don't allow you to go to the depot yourself.

Called O2 to complain, they call DPD and get the same wafty excuse and no help.

I think DPD have nicked it. O2 don't care.

I shouldn't be the one to keep trying to find it. Extremely disappointed with this! 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6632 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1492 Solutions

You are right in that it is O2's responsibility to ensure delivery.

As far as I am aware DPD have cleared backlogs 

Have you spoken to sales direct rather than Customer Service?

You can call them on 0800 081 0255

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 8

Arnie440
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, I didn't realise they were separate,  I will give them a call later today and see if they offer anything further than just pushing me back to DPD myself...

Message 3 of 8

Arnie440
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Called Sales ,

They called DPD, again. 

DPD finally admitted they lost it!

Now I have to wait 6 working days while they 'investigate'. O2 won't send out a replacement until that's done, apparently that's 'not possible'. 

Tried to argue this should not be my problem or loss, I'm paying for something O2 have not supplied. O2 lady couldn't care less. 

Absolutely shocking. 

Message 4 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144513 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions

@O2Georgina 

Can you help @Arnie440 at all?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 8

O2Georgina
Former Staff
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

@Thanks for the tag @MI5 

@Arnie440  I will send you a private message now

signature
Message 6 of 8

Arnie440
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just to follow this up having messaged O2georgina , customer service don't care, have to wait for DPD to inform o2 (that one of their staff has nicked it probably) 

Shouldn't be the customers problem. I've complained in writing via email to see if that gets a better response. Seeing other threads im clearly not the only one being let down by DPD and O2's ******ty procedures. 

Message 7 of 8

Saml08
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi just wondering if u ever got sorted?,  im still waiting on mine that i ordered on 27th December and not getting anywhere constantly given the runaround 

Message 8 of 8