cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DASH_ERR04: Cant download old bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else getting this error when trying to download their Bill? I have cleared Cache, used different browsers and even different machines and can't download any of my bills. I was on live chat and was told that if I wanted the bill sent out then I would be charged! All I need is a copy of my Bill emailed to me for my accounts.

Latest update from the community team: 

Hi guys,

Happy to confirm that the issue has now been fixed.

Thanks for your help and patience!

Message 1 of 318
317 REPLIES 317

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@mjcuth I'm pleased to hear that you were able to access your bill via Chrome. The issues with other browsers is being looked into but unfortunately I don't have any further info at this stage. 

@Cleoriff This one seems to affect people at random. unamused

@gmarkj Yes I'm sure we can get that sorted for you! Can you drop me a PM with the mobile number of the affected account and I'll get someone to look into why your final bill is missing. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 271 of 318

mjcuth
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Martin-O2wrote:

@mjcuth I'm pleased to hear that you were able to access your bill via Chrome. The issues with other browsers is being looked into but unfortunately I don't have any further info at this stage. 

Madness today - Firefox works...I swear this issue is so inconsistent that it's making me more doolally than usual.....upside_down

Cheers

Michael

Message 272 of 318

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

It's very inconsistent @mjcuth! The main thing is that you've managed to access your bill. smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 273 of 318

robbie_detour
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had this error for years and have tried everything.  Its never been solved.  I have spoken to people, emailed, complained, etc.  I dont think its acceptable that it keeps happening.  Why is it I only get this issue from O2.  Have no issues downloading from anyone else.  Why should I have to clear cache, swap browsers, etc. I finally gave up today and cancelled the contracts and moved to another provider. 

Message 274 of 318

Paul_H
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had this error, frustrated the heck out of me.  On one occasion I had to get someone in o2 CS in S Africa to email me the missing bills for my expenses claim which she did thank goodness.  Current situation is that it does not bring up the bill if I attempt to access it in IE11.  However, it works fine in Edge (which I hate and only use for o2 bill printing!)

Poor service from o2 that they can't fix this so it works in IE11 which to the best of my knowledge is still a supported browser.

Regards

Paul

Message 275 of 318

naples98
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have this exact same problem and have been unable to get a resolution. I've tried multiple different browsers but honestly, I'm not sure why that would work. The error message leads me to believe this is a server side issue, not client side. 

Any suggestions?

Message 276 of 318

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144977 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions
Contact customer service to complain and get it looked at by the tech support guys.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 277 of 318

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It may well be a system error that affects customers on different platforms. 

Message 278 of 318

mjcuth
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Martin-O2wrote:

It's very inconsistent @mjcuth! The main thing is that you've managed to access your bill. smiling

Just over a week later and both Chrome & Firefox no longer work...Destroy

Cheers

Michael

Message 279 of 318

Cleoriff
  • 123361 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

@mjcuthwrote:

@Martin-O2wrote:

Just over a week later and both Chrome & Firefox no longer work...Destroy

Cheers

Michael

Hi @mjcuth Funnily enough I am still having problems with Firefox accessing My O2 (on my PC) I get an error message if I just click on the My O2 box.

However if I access it from the drop down menu, where it says 'sign in or register'  it allows me to enter and sign in as normal. I can then access every part of my bill Smiley Surprised

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 280 of 318