cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DASH_ERR04: Cant download old bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else getting this error when trying to download their Bill? I have cleared Cache, used different browsers and even different machines and can't download any of my bills. I was on live chat and was told that if I wanted the bill sent out then I would be charged! All I need is a copy of my Bill emailed to me for my accounts.

Latest update from the community team: 

Hi guys,

Happy to confirm that the issue has now been fixed.

Thanks for your help and patience!

Message 1 of 316
315 REPLIES 315

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35746 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

@gavod Great write-up. 

Out of interest, did the cookie- and cache clearing on any browser ever get the download pdf bit working again for you without further intervention by an O2 chat agent? 

Message 201 of 316

pgn
  • 35746 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

Yaaay!  This morning I have been able to get into the "View and download my bills section, at last!

Well done O2 for fixing it again! thumbsup

All those Resolver cases that can be marked "Case resolved", what a fitting end to the week! Fantastic

@MercedesS@Martin-O2 @Marjo

@jonsie@adamtemp64

20**Personal info** 08_29_27-O2.png

Message 202 of 316

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
You assume everyone's are fixed?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 203 of 316

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Thanks for sahring @pgn,

Hopefully we get a confirmation from O2 soon  clappraythumbsup

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 204 of 316

pgn
  • 35746 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions
"Assume nothing, grasshopper - it only makes an ASS of U and Me".

We wait, we see - I notice the URL generated now when I click on "View and download my previous bills" includes the funky O2 e-mail address that I see at the top of my payment receipts, despite me changing my login name to my e-mail address in an attempt to restore visibility of my bills way back at start of July.
Message 205 of 316

gavod
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can't be certain, as we faffed around so much with it, but personally I don't think it made any difference.

My current situation, as of this morning, is that my number has just transferred onto a new sim/contract and I have brought that account into my existing O2 online account so it appears as the live account. Again, as of this morning, I can access this new account and print the (first) pdf bill, which wasn't possible yesterday (so at least something has changed!). [The bill, both online and pdf, shows the phone number that came with the new sim card, but I guess that will change when the next bill is issued.] However, all the old "disconnected" accounts on my online account, including the one I am just ending, give me the DASH error when I try to access them so I don't know if I will ever succeed in getting the last few bills. I'll give it a month and then contact CS if the credit doesn't transfer to the new account. And another effect of all this is that the error about updating my contact details has disappeared - at least for now!

Message 206 of 316

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys, we got the official confirmation from O2 that the issue has indeed been fixed. slight_smile

Thanks so much for your patience and also for helping us out on the forum providing screenshots and helpful information about the issue.

Thanks!

Message 207 of 316

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Hi guys, we got the official confirmation from O2 that the issue has indeed been fixed. slight_smile

Thanks so much for your patience and also for helping us out on the forum providing screenshots and helpful information about the issue.

Thanks!

Yay party time! ballonmusicpartyrainbow

Many customers will be very happy about this thumbsup so let's hope the fix is a permanent solution fingers_crossed

Message 208 of 316

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
Yep, seems to be working here too.
First time to open took way too long, so went round a different way and now works ok.
Huzzah!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 209 of 316

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Awesome to hear, thanks for confirming! Cat Very Happy party

Message 210 of 316