cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been on hold for 33 minutes tonight just to upgrade my account. Maybe I need to upgrade my network to one that answers the phone?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
You would be better off trying earlier in the morning as it's usually quieter then

The lines open at 8.00am or you can go instore & upgrade

Message 2 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144466 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27682 Solutions
Much better off going in store.
No guarantees that online has any of the phones in stock and most people just get even more frustrated by even more waiting !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 11

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Agreed, if u can go to a store! Unfortunately cs are usually quite busy so try early on if u can't get to a store.

Charlie.
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to add. I cannot get into the store due to my Disability and I cannot drive anyway. I was on phone for 25 minutes last week with no response. So it I cannot contact by phone or travel, not a lot of good for me.

Just my view.

Regards

Dave

Message 5 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 123004 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Just to add. I cannot get into the store due to my Disability and I cannot drive anyway. I was on phone for 25 minutes last week with no response. So it I cannot contact by phone or travel, not a lot of good for me.

Just my view.

Regards

Dave

You are quite right of course....in your case this wouldn't be an option for you... but we were providing the original poster with the most appropriate advice for them as we understood it..

Ringing CS is always better first thing in the morning in our opinion. I rang them at 8.30 and got through within 3 minutes

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 11

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

They're often very busy, best to phone early am.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply

This is also a problem. One of my illnesses is Narcolepsy and Cataplexy. I am on very powerful drugs, but I still go into sleep attacks at any time. I cannot control this. I have other life-changing illnesses, so in my case  it is a bit more complex.

Last weekend, due to my illnesses I was a day late with my regular payment, due to my issues. I am not making excuses, or special treatment, but all day I was bombarded with texts, and calls last Saturday week.

I owed a £1

Apologizes for going on.

Regards

David 🙂

Message 8 of 11

MI5
  • 144466 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27682 Solutions
Set up a direct debit then you won't have to worry about paying your bill again.
http://static.o2.co.uk/assets2/pdf/O2_DirectDebitMandate.pdf
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 123004 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Set up a direct debit then you won't have to worry about paying your bill again.
http://static.o2.co.uk/assets2/pdf/O2_DirectDebitMandate.pdf

Best advice ever @Anonymous You have enough going on in your life without worrying about phone bills. Follow @MI5's link and set up a direct debit. Hope you manage to get sorted wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 11