cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2...a public plea....please please do something to improve customer service. It's intolerably poor, you are keeping people waiting absurd lengths of time and I for one have to pay 5p per minute. It's an insult to your customers - I've been a customer for >5 years and paid you many hundreds of pounds in that time, I don't deserve this level of contempt and disrespect, nor do any of your customers. It's a disgrace and I intend to **bleep** about it as publicly as possible because I've tried all the civilised ways of getting you to pay attention. also please Updates your hold music 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Haha I cannot agree more with the hold music:)

By any chance is the problem your contacting O2 about solve able by the community?:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 3

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

O2...a public plea....please please do something to improve customer service. It's intolerably poor, you are keeping people waiting absurd lengths of time and I for one have to pay 5p per minute. It's an insult to your customers - I've been a customer for >5 years and paid you many hundreds of pounds in that time, I don't deserve this level of contempt and disrespect, nor do any of your customers. It's a disgrace and I intend to **bleep** about it as publicly as possible because I've tried all the civilised ways of getting you to pay attention. also please Updates your hold music 

You're that Russian meerkat off the TV aren't you? 

Sheepdog in "Sergei in IT departments" mode

Message 3 of 3