cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer helpline 202 number

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else experiencing being cut off on the 202 number?  All I get is an automated message on how to pay my bill (which is paid by direct debit anyway). I just want to talk to a person instead of on a chat line to their call centre in India as my query never seems to get resolved that way, although we agree on figures they never match up with what is on the invoice!

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144457 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions
There is a full bill breakdown in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23102 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

There have been a few other posts of people being cut off, but I don't think it's a regular occurence. You'll just have to persevere with 202 and hope for the best. It's the only free number from your mobile.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 93251 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

MI5
  • 144457 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions
There is a full bill breakdown in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just waited 50 minutes to get through to speak to someone and been cut off! Fuming isnt the word!!! I only rang their number as I wanted to do an online return and there is a technical hitch with it!!!! 

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122993 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Sorry to here this @Anonymous. There was a glitch with the forum earlier so it may all be related. Best time to ring is between 8-8.30am in the morning.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 93251 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Holding time is getting silly now and it will get worse nearer we get to Christmas.  Have o2 never heard of temporary agency staff during busy periods.

As @Cleoriff says, early morning when they open is the best time to call.

Message 7 of 7