Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crown Communication Ltd.

m00dy82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone. I got cold called last week about an upgrade and moving to o2 from this company. Everything seemed ok and they’d say they’d waive the 6 months I have left on my contract. I had a call back confirming order. There was no communication for 5 days so I thought I’d been scammed. Changed my mobile number and email.

The phone then turned up today. I spoke to three (the company I’m currently with) and they have had no communication for this company. Also spoke to o2 about cancelling and they have no record of the contract and told me to contact the company directly. I’ve phoned them several times today. 2 calls the phone was engaged, the other times it just went to voicemail. Desperate for advice so if anyone could give me a few pointers about what to do next, I’d be most grateful 👍🏻

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@m00dy82 

You'll have to keep trying Crown Comms as your contract is with them, not O2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6626 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/crown-communication.co.uk

Think you may have a fight on your hands.

And as they are a reseller I doubt very much they can waiver your 6 months owing to O2

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Enlli wrote:

100% guaranteed.

Most likely a business contract with no cooling off period too.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12080 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions

@Enlli wrote:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/crown-communication.co.uk

And as they are a reseller I doubt very much they can waiver your 6 months owing to O2

The 6 months are with 3, so really doubt it!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 5