Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit score

RoxanaC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, last year i have decided to transfer 2 of my mobile numbers from 3 to O2. The first one was in October 2021 and the second one in December 2021. My motivation was the quality of the Internet. I have discovered now that O2 made a hard check on my report so this affected really bad my credit score. I don't understand why it was supposed to do it.  I just transferred my numbers without any other favour ( no new phone or something like that). Even my insurer for food delivery did a soft search and we are speaking about a bigger amount and a lot more responsibility for this.  Can you please explain? I am afraid now to ask for the third number that i have to be transferred to O2. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36238 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Sounds like you could do with a spot of help from one of the Forum's O2 Account Advisors, @RoxanaC - if you are certain it is a search by O2 that has hit your rating, a little bit of hand-holding to get your 3rd mobile to O2 may be needed - @O2Lisa will be in from 8am today, keep an eye on your Private Messages here (envelope icon at top right, or just under your Avatar when you tap on it, top right) to see if she can help. Good luck.

Message 2 of 3

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @pgn 

@RoxanaC I'll message you privately and look in to this for you. 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3