Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit score help needed.

RobertM81
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello I have an o2 account for quite a while. I do not have any debt or arrears on it however in march 2 random o2  accounts have showed up on my credit score and have been there ever since sowing there are some arrears on them. Needles to say it has devastated my credit score. I had to skip my mortgage appointments because of that. I am calling o2 for months, typing with them on my o2 but no one seems to be able to help in any way.

I did write an email to o2 fraud team. I am exhausted, I can not sleep can someone please help. I do not know what to do anymore. First time I went and reported in an o2 store when I noticed the annotation on my credit score they called someone from store and I was told it would be resolved, but it was in August I think. It is now October dozens of phone calls, many my o2 chats and nothing. Help please

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144439 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@RobertM81 

This can only be corrected by the CFR team

The email address is creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com
Or you can write or fax them:
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144439 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@RobertM81 

This can only be corrected by the CFR team

The email address is creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com
Or you can write or fax them:
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2