Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit File Help..

RachelJM
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I do not want to disclose lots of detail on an online forum, however, i am looking for advice.

I was in a financially / emotionally and occasionally domestically abusive relationship. As a result, my o2 contract defaulted as he would not allow me to have a phone and cancelled the DD so I couldn't talk to anyone. I fled the relationship and i have paid the reconnection fee and outstanding balance to o2 and i am now reconnected as before.

However, i am struggling to move forward as i have a default on my account. I don't know what to do. I have spoke to CAB who has advised me
To talk to O2, I have e-mailed credit referal and private messaged a community manager with more in-depth details but if anyone has any further information i would appreciate it so much.

Thank you
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@RachelJM 

Sorry to hear of your circumstances, all I can suggest is that @O2Kayleigh could maybe try to help you further?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

O2Kayleigh
Level 3: Thinker
  • 20 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thank you for the tag @MI5 . I will send you a private message now so we can discuss this further @RachelJM 

O2Kayleigh

Former Guru team member
Message 3 of 4

RachelJM
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you Kayleigh!
Message 4 of 4