Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crap single.

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know why the signal has got so crap there's days because when I first joined o2 back on pay as you go and it was OK when came on to pay monthly but the single has gone down hill because I didn't use to keep going off 4g but now there's days I on 4g but it's not long that I lose 4g and go on to H+ and the radio gets cut off because I have fallen from 4g to H+ but that keeps happening a lot in one day and not only that my signal bars are only between 1 and 3 when I use to get fall bars?

LGreenwood
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36507 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1622 Solutions

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? And Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? And Guide: Do you have poor coverage / signal Indoors? This may help Explain / resolve it are probably best explainers, @Luke30 - that and the fact O2 are adding users to their network after they merged with VirginMedia at a rate faster than that at which they are upgrading and replacing their network infrastructure.

If you still have something you'd like to escalate to O2, links are just below this post for both VM and O2. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36507 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1622 Solutions

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? And Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? And Guide: Do you have poor coverage / signal Indoors? This may help Explain / resolve it are probably best explainers, @Luke30 - that and the fact O2 are adding users to their network after they merged with VirginMedia at a rate faster than that at which they are upgrading and replacing their network infrastructure.

If you still have something you'd like to escalate to O2, links are just below this post for both VM and O2. Good luck!

Message 2 of 4

Luke30
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The signal problem I keep getting is I'm on 4g and then all of the suden I will be on H+ and that can happen more then once in the day and I only get between 1 to 3 bars on my tablet and on my mobile phone when I use to get fall bars when I first joined o2 and I onle went on to H+ occasionally so the single has got worse and that is not in one place it's in a lot of places I've been to.

LGreenwood
Message 3 of 4

Luke30
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I first joined o2 when I was on pay as you go and then moved to pay monthly I was getting good signal as I had 4g a lot of the time but some had H+ but now days the single worse because I don't have 4g  that much anymore as a lot of time I get H+ and only bettween 1 to 3 bars in my mobile phone and tablet when I had full sometimes I went down 1 bar but I have not had full bars for a long time so that is what I mean the signal has got worse now days.

LGreenwood
Message 4 of 4