cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract transfer

Anonymous
Not applicable

all i required was my nbr to be transferred from one contract to another, and as both contracts are with o2 i assumed this was simple. The chat is worse than zero if this is possible, had to use the fon and speak direct , kept being transferred to other departments and answer the same questions, still took a long time , eg about 6 hrs of numerious calls, i assume operators at o2 call centres were hitting wrong buttons and cutting me off, or else their saugage finger on the touch screen was a bit shakey, finally got sorted out i hope (TIME WILL TELL) by a UK citizen .it all must cost o2 a fortune in time and i dont understand why, as the history is all stored. as i am retired i had the time to wait but still very frustrating. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

TIME DID TELL, AM NOW CUT OFF, even if its only a different contract and staying with o2 could be up to 24hrs , and i told them in my conversation i needed the phone at all times, was totally missinformed.

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144427 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

One if the numbers has to be disconnected first before the transfer can take place - It's how mobile systems work.
Just keep rebooting the phone that is waiting for the transfer as it will help it along.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3