Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract + network

Subscriptions
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have 2 problems. 1st is since I have signed a new contract with O2 the network coverage is very poor even though it shows full coverage on my postcode. I have spoken to an agent and he told me I have to switch my phone one/off to check availability but my signal bar has always been half or less. Despite switching my phone on/off it does not help. Please help. 2nd is that when I took my new contract in Feb 2021. The offer included Disney + for 6 months. Everyone I was logging in it ask me for payment. Finally after speaking to an agent I was finally able to access it end of march. When I went to log on couple of days after it is asking me to renew my subscriptions and it has not even been a week of using it. I tried calling so many times but the auto message states I should log on the O2 website which is really difficult to navigate to a general section. I started a chat only to be told I have no connection. This has been really poor and I can't even speak to an agent to get this fixed. Please could you help or redirect me.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Subscriptions 

Maybe @O2Emma or @Thomaso1 can assist you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

I will pick it up thanks @MI5 grin

signature
Message 3 of 9

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Subscriptions I will need to private message you so I can look into it for you .

signature
Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Thanks @O2Emma thumbsup

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 9

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

No problem @MI5 grin

signature
Message 6 of 9

Subscriptions
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you @MI5 @O2Emma I could not find any other way to contact you so I had to use this platform. Thank you @,O2Emma for getting back to me. I would be ever so grateful if this issue can be resolved. Thank you
Message 7 of 9

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

@Subscriptions I have sent you a private message please can you respond to it as I cannot discuss account details on main thread sorry.

signature
Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Subscriptions 

Check for a private message from @O2Emma 

Top right hand side of the page you will see this...

Private message latest.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9