Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract due to end

sallye1973
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My contract is due to end, shortly. I currently get unlimited o2 to o2 minutes. I can choose o2 refresh, but refresh dosnt include these free minutes. If I wait until the contract is up and then choose another phone, will I still get these minutes. The phone I am thinking of is more per month, than my current deal?????

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

It can be a confusing time.  Smiley Frustrated

Follow the guys advice as they both know what their talking about.

I would suggest you drop into your local o2 High-Street Store to upgrade as your then 100% sure on the deal your signing up to, and you walk away with the phone if its instock, or contact O2 via 202 from your phone.

Take care.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You can either let your existing contract run on as a 30 day contract if you do nothing, or upgrade.

You can choose from the tariffs available at the time you upgrade.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Refresh includes unlimited minutes to all uk mobiles and landlines on all of the tarriffs £17 and upwards
Message 3 of 6

sallye1973
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah but if I chose any 600 minutes, that would be £22 a month including the phone. That would be fine, if I was able to keep my free o2 to o2 unlimited minutes. On refresh for unlimited all mins its £27 a month.

Message 4 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

There's one tariff on Refresh 3G that gives 600 minutes for £12 a month airtime only.

All the others are unlimited.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

It can be a confusing time.  Smiley Frustrated

Follow the guys advice as they both know what their talking about.

I would suggest you drop into your local o2 High-Street Store to upgrade as your then 100% sure on the deal your signing up to, and you walk away with the phone if its instock, or contact O2 via 202 from your phone.

Take care.

Message 6 of 6