cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anonymous
Not applicable
FED UP. Called O2 4 times today, every time i get through the ARDUOUS options lists the call gets cut off as soon as it starts ringing. So i try texting for some online help. That doesnt work either.

SORT IT OUT, THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I recently bought an iPhone6 from o2 and I cant even use it. Fuming.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93251 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Someone else reported the same problem this morning so it sounds like they have technical problems.

Anything we customers can help you with on the iphone?

Message 2 of 7

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
I've just tried the number to see if I get the same problem... I'm managing to connect though..! It may just be a temporary glitch.

We're customers just like u, but there's lots of very knowledgeable members here. If it's not account specific we might be able to help.

Ask away if u want to give us a shot.!?

Charlie.
Message 3 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I suspect they have got through by now or fixed it themselves.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122999 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

I would think it was one of two things. Limited staff due to it being Easter....or the system glitching...due to it being Easter wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
As I said in the previous thread likely down to staffing around Easter either that or they can't get through the door after all the eggs they've had slight_smile
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144462 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions
I guess a sim swap was needed...?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7