Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusion over Travel bolts ons for the US

Derrygerry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi , I  thought my query was relatively simple but after talking to 2 different  O2 Advisors( one of which was very rude) this does not seem to be the case , my account shows 2 bolt ons  " O2 Travel " and " O2 Travel inclusive"  it is my understanding that it is £6 a day for O2 travel but that it would be free for the O2 Travel inclusive one ( USA being one of 27 countries listed )  is that a correct assumption?  both advisors were adamant I would be charged £6 a day regardless if i was using my phone in the states .

We are travelling hopefully to the  US next week and i was just looking to know one way or the other if the  all inclusive bolt on will automatically apply  , 

Kind Regards

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Derrygerry 

If you have travel inclusive it is free. 

The O2 travel bolt on is for countries not included in the inclusive option.

Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Derrygerry 

If you have travel inclusive it is free. 

The O2 travel bolt on is for countries not included in the inclusive option.

Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2