Did you mean: 

Complan I can't use my full contract

Laszlo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I would like to send this complain letter to my account assistant because I did joint to o2 on 18/ 04/ 2022! I bringed number here to able to continue use because I am self employed plumber my phone bring the job to me and food for my kitchen table ..

I still bot able to receive any incoming call and txt messages just from o2 members sellers or customer services..

Today 30/04/2022

I went 5 times to the shop o2 Watford..nothing 

I spoke with customer service they said they will investigate 3 working days still nothing..

I can manage my life like this and I am very unhappy as well.

They said buy new phone I did spend £450 for new S20 5 G  because this is the problem my previously phone was old school.. I installed Sim same thing.

I need receive back any site where U would like to login by txt messenger self assessment, bank etc 

Sorry but if this  problem will not sorted out until next week wensday I would like to cancel my contract at o2.I will go to my family lawyer as well because.  I don't  need for me s20 for job  I invest I did the maximum and this happened.  My old number is xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards Laszlo

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35946 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Hi @Laszlo - so sorry to hear you have had a difficult time with your new phone. I will ask one of the O2 advisors, @O2Waqas is on from 8am today, to contact you and see if your phone can be got working today. Please keep an eye out her as they will ask for info from you via the Forums Private Message system (envelope at top right, or look for "Messages" menu when you click on your avatar picture at top right. Meantime, you have published your phone number on a public message board, one of the Moderators will remove this soon.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10173 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Laszlo 

Please remove your mobile number from this post, as you are liable for any charges or if any scams you as you posted your number on a public forum. 

Also a lawyer will cost you more in time and effort and you will get *beep!* all and you could find yourself in Breach of Contract if this isnt a business account, and its been used for business purpose.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 5

O2Waqas
Former Staff
  • 139 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Thank you for the tag @pgn 

@Laszlo I will send you a private message so we can have a look at this further

signature
Message 4 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35946 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Thanks, @O2Waqas - I also flagged the post for a Mod to remove the phone number, as OP posted in the wee small hours, but number is still in plain view...🤷. Update: number is gone now, thanks!

Message 5 of 5