cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints, how long does it take to respond.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Evenin all,
I recently registered a complaint with O2. I received an auto response saying that they would get back to me. That was over a week ago.

Any ideas anyone?
:robotindifferent:
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Too be honest it can vary, it depends how much investigating they need to do etc etc. However, I'd email again saying it's been over a week and you'd like to know if there's any update available slight_smile
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, it depends on the complexity of the complaint.
The Ombudsman suggests you should receive a response within 8 weeks, although it should be quicker for a more straightforward complaint.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Time varies, normally is within 10 working days though. Did you get the right address/email?

Link: http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/srvs/cgi-bin ... n=ref(user):str(Mobile),CASE=13668
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey, thanks for the response. The email was sent to the complaints review service a week last Wed...
I also sent an on-line comments question, asking the same question I have asked in the forums.. That was 2 days ago...

I've had 5 different answers, from 2 different CSM's and 3 CSA's

Becoming a bit frustrating!!!!!!

Thanks for the replies so far folks slight_smile
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
You have to remember that a complaint is dealt with individually. There is no stock answer, so its not possible to give an accurate timescale.
You need to allow time for the investigation and asking multiple times when it will be ready, especially only after a week, is not going to make a response any quicker.
We don't know the complexity of your complaint, but if it involves anything other than basic checking of facts, it could be some time before you hear.
Message 6 of 6