Did you mean: 

Clear Vision / Symphony

Emblom
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

My wife's phone was on O2 and had mysteriously been ported across to "Symphony Communications", and while the new provider had provided O2 access, this got cut off due to a £20 allowance being exceeded while travelling abroad previously. We had no idea that the O2 account had gone until emails were received from Giacom, and we saw debits from a bank account, not from O2 but from "Clearvisionmobil".

Somehow, my wife's phone account has been hacked. We didn't know anything about the port to Symphony, and we are anxious to get the phone-number back.

I have tried to get the PAC code automatically from Clear Vision by texting "PAC" to "65075" on my wife's phone but we received no answer.

I also called Ofcom about Clear Vision and they say they are a "reseller for O2". 

I have called Clear Vision anonymously, and there is someone there to answer the phone.

On looking at Companies House, I would hazard a guess that Clear Vision is a very small company, as there is only one company director: Shriraz Ali Choudry. Based on the name, I'm suspicious if this person actually is based in the UK.

There is no obvious way to contact Symphony.

The phone service was very good from O2.

Not happy my wife's number has been stolen, seemingly onto a phone service which is not as good as O2.

Has anyone had experience with this? Can anyone offer some helpful advice as to how to proceed?

Many thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145089 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Emblom 

make a complaint

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10292 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3025 Solutions

This was already answered on the original thread, not idea why 2 days later it has been spun off yet again to a new thread ... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36548 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

3 times, first back in December, @madasaf1sh -

1000018944.png

Put it down to sunspot activity 😖

1000018946.jpg